Pages

Sunday, November 4

I'm so tired and I feel like I should read so many books:

Boundaries in Dating by Cloud and Townsend
The Inner Voice of Love by Henri Nouwen
Set-Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy
The Chronicles of Narnia:  Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
and even Lady in Waiting by Kendall and Jones

I'm currently reading three of the six books listed above--I just started Set-Apart Femininity and am almost finished with Harry and the Pevensies.

I'm going through some changes that are shaking me up, but the Lord is faithful and He has control here, there, and everywhere. I'm nervous and frustrated and excited, but He's here. So, hallelujah, Father. Do what You do.

By the way, I found two dark, hairy caterpillars today. I thought I killed both of them when I poked them with a stick, and they curled up, so still. But, one of them started to crawl again, and even reared up on his hind legs when my camera got too close.
"Back up off me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment